Academy Trust Funding Agreement

Second, a new land clause (version 8) that will be used if the Academy accepts a lease agreement with the Department for Communities and Local Governments (DCLG). If the clauses of version 8 apply, the new SFA must be used without delay. We provided the funding agreement in Word and ODT format. Each academy or academy foundation has a contract – the funding agreement – directly with the Secretary of State for Education. Thus, they receive their funding and, although there are model agreements, each academy has negotiated its own funding agreement with the Secretary of State. This means that funding agreements differ and it is important to remember this when there is a concern/complaint that needs to be resolved. The DfE has approved revised versions of the Master Funding Agreement (AMF), the Single Supplemental Funding Agreement (SSFA) and the Supplementary Fund Agreement (SFA), which means that all academies opened on or after 1 April 2018 will have to use the new model agreements. Model funding agreement for academy trusts that create new academies and free schools. Further instructions are available for the transformation into an academy and the opening of a free school. You must complete your dissertation and articles of association with your funding agreement. Below are the trust funding agreements for each academy: the funding agreement provides the framework for your academy or free school. These standard funding agreements are for: or ask the Academy to provide a copy under the Freedom of Information Act.

You have 20 days to respond. You can charge it according to foI rules, but this cannot be higher than the actual cost of providing the information and cannot exceed £50 or £10 if the information does not contain a child`s educational record. The April 2016 release has been added to the “Mainstream Academy and Free School Model Funding Agreement: Single Academy Trusts” document. Always get the funding agreement from the Academy you are dealing with. Grant agreements are no longer available via a link. To obtain the funding agreement, search for the Academy by referring to its full name in the performance table on the Department for Education (DfE) website. .